Duration: Full Day
To provide participants with opportunities to develop strategies aimed at supporting the play of the child whose development or behaviour raises concerns.
- To develop observational skills and understand how to analyse these observations
- To understand the role of the adult in supporting children’s play
- To further understand young children’s behaviour and explore possible strategies of how to manage this
- To develop IPPs and IEPs including writing SMART targets
- To develop skills to monitor, celebrate and share children’s progress with parents, other professionals and most importantly with the child